Small data files that are generated on the user's computer and that allow us to know: The date and time of the last time the user visited our website. The content design that the user chose on their first visit to our website. Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas. Other data. The User has the option of preventing the generation of these cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A Cookie? It is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about browsing.
The set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not, and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
In no case could cookies harm your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
According to the period of time that they remain activated:
- Session cookies : These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies : they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies : They are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed. to the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies : These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. For this, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- internet explorer
Safari for IOS
(iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.